Thou shalt not be a perpetrator.
Above all, thou shalt not be a bystander”
- Holocaust Museum, Washington, DC
Questions to Ask Yourself:
- I have observed and may have been part of a wrong doing?
- How to disclose?
- What to expect by going public?
- Where and how to find a lawyer
- Who should I talk to first the media or lawyer?
- What records do I need to take/have to support my allegations?
- I am not a fed employee, what is my protection if any?
- Are there people I can talk to other than my lawyer?
- My wife an I are having difficult times as I am now without any economic means.
- How do I deal with the threats? Are they real?
- Courage Without Martyrdom – Part 1
- Courage Without Martyrdom – Part 2
- Courage Without Martyrdom – Part 3
- Courage Without Martyrdom – Part 4
- Testimony of Dr. Jeffrey Wigand on Workforce Protections